Nabór na studia doktoranckie w Europejskim Instytucie Uniwersyteckim
We are pleased to announce that the European University Institute is organising a presentation in Natolin to introduce its Doctoral Programme for the academic year 2016-2017.
The presentation will take place at the College of Europe (Natolin campus, Auditorium Skłodowska-Curie, Stables Building - Nowoursynowska 84, 02-797 Warszawa) on Friday, 20 November 2015 from 15:00 to 16:30.
Mrs. Veerle Deckmyn, Director of the Academic Service at the EUI and Prof. Rainer Bauböck, Professor of Social and Political Theory at the EUI will present PhD programmes in Economics, History and Civilization, Law and Political and Social Sciences. The presentation will be streamed via Skype and refreshments will be offered at the end of the event.
The European University Institute is looking for highly motivated and qualified researchers to further complement the already outstanding quality of its current scholars.
Here are some reasons for choosing a Ph.D. at the EUI:
• One of the world’s largest doctoral and postdoctoral programmes in the social sciences, with nearly 900 scholars from over 60 countries
• A structured and fully funded Ph.D. programme: about 150 grants for doctoral candidates are available for the 2016-2017 academic year.
• A vibrant, multi-disciplinary and international environment at the hub of numerous global research networks.
• First-rate supervision by faculty dedicated exclusively to doctoral teaching
• A very strong record in completion and job placement rates
• Europe’s most beautiful university campus set in the hills above Florence, Italy
Please refer to our website for further details regarding the application requirements, grants and eligibility. The online application form is open; the deadline for submitting applications for the next academic year is 31 January 2016.
To register for the event, fill out the form available at the Doctoral Programme Presentations page on the EUI website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.